It's Time To Jumpstart Your Fitness Routine, Shake Things Up, And Bust Your Current Plateau!
The military is a group of the most disciplined individuals in the world. They train hard, eat well, and are dedicated to what they do, as that is the only way to succeed in their line of work. Fitness requires the same mindset.
With our 12 Week Full Body Warrior Program, your workouts will be the most intense they’ve ever been working out 3 days a week. You will stimulate both your mind and muscles in an unprecedented way in order to ensure both mental and physical growth. With this program, you will become as disciplined as a Marine, and by the end of the rigorous 12 weeks, you’ll look and feel like one too.
HOW IT WORKS
- Our workouts are centered around the main 3 compound lifts, the Bench, Deadlift, and Squat.
- Each and every workout will begin with one of these 3 compounds, with the goal of hitting a new one rep maximum at the end of the program.
- A linear progression system that assures progress in each and every exercise, not only your 3 main compounds.
- A set/rep scheme that allows freedom for you to self-regulate the weight and figure out what works best for you.
- Each workout is centered around the science of PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD!
- A 12 week, day-by-day fitness program with a programmed sets, reps, volume, and specific exercises meant to maximize progressive overload.
- An in depth description on the three main compounds programmed into the workouts
- An easy to follow, organized layout for you to focus on your workouts instead of trying to find them
- An end of program one rep max test to gauge your strength progress on the Bench Press, Squat, and Deadlift
- A feeling of accomplishment after completing what will be one of the best programs of your fitness journey
ABOUT THE COACH
This program was developed by our team member Ryan, who spent more than 7 years in an elite special forces unit. Following his military service, he has acquired several personal training certifications and now spends his time coaching remotely and creating strength and conditioning programs.